Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Why I am Single, Part 1

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS, BABY

Manola is utterly confused. Men who want sex but won't give you money. Men who want sex and will give you money. And now men who want you to give them money in exchange for sex!


Party Girl(s) Wanted - 47

Good looking guy wants young party girl (at least 25), for fun, sex, and much more. I'm living in luxury, new South Beach condo on the waterfront in hirise with great views, etc. (no prostitutes please).

Manola says: No prostitutes? Cheap bastard!


Any Older Lady out here looking for a$$istance? - 36

I am new to this board but I am told that you can find really cute ladies here. I am looking for something casual/sexual with someone from 40 - 50. I am willing to pamper you and or help with bills. If you are reading this and a bit hesitant - email me now. You are the one I am looking for. Please include a picture and age, location etc..

Manola says: So, what's wrong with paying a ho?

LOOKING FOR A REAL LADY/ NO FEMALE PLAYERS WANTED AM NOT A BANK - 37
SINGLE MALE 37 GOOD LOOKING HARD WORKING OWNER OF A COMPANY ... NOTE NO FEMALE PLAYERS AM NOT A BANK IAM A FRIEND ALWAYS AND A REAL PERSON AND LOVER KISS LOVE ALWAYS ... P.S I LOVE TO HANG OUT GO FOR LONG WALKS EAT THE BEST FOODS, AND RIDE ON MY HARLEY DAVIDSON AND GO SHOPPING AND ALSO THE SPA ONCE A WEEK,, YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF I HOPE TO HERE FROM YOU LADYS 25 TO 45 ONLY SORRY

Manola says: Another cheap bastard! Does this mean you'll never treat me to dinner?

Helping Hand with Bill$ for the Girl Next Door - 40

Need some assistance making financial ends meet? Have you considered being a “discreet friend” to an overworked professional gentleman?

Are you a young, genuine, “girl next door” type that would like to benefit from a mutually satisfying, occasional evening arrangement with a single, white, handsome, well read, well traveled, well mannered mature man who will truly appreciate your time, passion, and conversation?

For the right girl I am willing to be very generous.

Manola says: Listen fella, having to PAY for a gilfriend is not the best self-endorsement!

Wealthy Old CUNTwanted byRUDE good for nothing - 52
Greetings! Dont I sound like a catch? in addition to being a filthy mouthed Rat fink, and an AWFUL Lover, I am also a drunken Faggot,m so You NEVER have to worry about Me sticking ANY part of My Body into You. o.k. You USED to look good fourty Pluss Years ago, but FACE it DAHLINK, You are now a fuckin old Hag! why not get to Know Me? We could be happily MIZERABLE Together!

Manola says: Yes, spending the rest of my life being miserable with you is nothing short of a romantic fantasy.

Who wants to marry a graduate student,? - 25

I'm 25, about to finsih school and looking to get married ... I'm originally from Canada, so I might seem a little bit slow, eh? I'm looking for a girl between 20-30, preferably white or hispanic, with some education, who is interested in some of the benefits of marriage. . . .

Manola says: Who wants to marry a graduate student? Honey, NO ONE! And what the fuck are the benefits of marriage?

Would you like to make a few bucks + drink as much as you can ? - 29
I'm a professional in South Beach on business. I'm looking to have a good time tonight. I'm looking for a normal, cute, and fit lady to hang out with me as I go bar hopping. I'll pay for all your drinks and more.....get backto me soon since I'm about to sign off frommy computer to get some munchies.

Manola says: YOU are professional?

No comments: