Thursday, May 24, 2007

Citylink: Sexual Yoga

"I had just met a tall, ripped blond at the spa. I kneeled demurely in front of this complete stranger, hesitating to look up at his piercing blue eyes. It was awkward at first. We gazed at each other, not knowing what to expect. I tried not to be overcome by the manly vibes beaming from his hot body. Slowly, we started to breathe in unison, my ample bosom trying to keep up with the rhythm of his heaving chest. He was drawing me in to him. And then …"

Read my latest column at Citylink for more of this titillating story!

tags: , ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

link not the linkiest..

Maria de los Angeles said...

Oh nose! Thanks for letting me know. Should be working now.

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Dahling... just brilliant. LOVELOVELOVE the new column.