Friday, October 16, 2015

Whatever Tickles My Fancy and Other Parts

The New SoBe Dining Trend Mangoe's South Beach
You can still "eat" at Mangoe's, wink wink. Cartoon by Yours Truly, circa 2006.


Ten years of what? Time flies. As I celebrate a decade of blogging this month, I'm hard pressed to pick which one of 675 posts I would consider top 10, so here are some random pickings, by year.

What a great ride -- everything from wrestling gators to chasing pirates -- and several pen names. We're fresher than ever, because we're always reinventing ourselves. Life's too short to get stale. That's the beauty of it: 10 years ago, I had no idea I'd still be writing this blog, let alone what would fill these pages. Today, I wouldn't have it any other way. Like I say: I write about whatever tickles my fancy and other parts.

Enjoy!

2005: Wax and Pap
2006: South Beach Miniskirt Crisis
2007: Dr. Annie Steelclit: Conversation with Bill Gates (VIDEO)
2008: Sex and the Animals (originally written for City Link Magazine as Manola Blablablanik)
2009: Ford Fiesta: Gator Wrastlin' (VIDEO)
2010: Travel: Saucy and Sensual Kahuku Shrimp
2011: Hurricane Season Boyfriend
2012: It's Never Just About the Fish
2013: Familiarity Breeds Gas
2014: These Precious Things
2015: A Mango Milkshake in Hialeah

No comments: